Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple MacBook Pro 15" late 2015 model custom build Z0RG1LL/A 2.8 Ghz i7 16Gb RAM 1Tb SSD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple MacBook Pro 15" late 2015 model custom build Z0RG1LL/A 2.8 Ghz i7 16Gb RAM 1Tb SSD

This is the best MacBook Pro, the highest configuration custom build model, before the USB-C models (which some really don't like, because of the need for adapters to hook to it up to most EVerything). I am actually seeing these sold for more than when I bought them (I paid $3099. plus tax).

2.8GHz Intel Core i7 (Turbo boost up to 4.0 Ghz)
    16GB of Onboard 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
    1TB PCIe-Based Flash Storage
    Retina display with 2880-by-1800 resolution
    Fourth-generation quad-core Intel Core i7 processor
    Intel Iris Pro Graphics
    AMD Radeon R9 M370X with 2GB of GDDR5 memory and automatic graphics switching
    Up to 9 hours of battery life
    Faster flash storage
    802.11ac Wi-Fi
    Two Thunderbolt 2 ports for connecting high-performance devices and transferring data at lightning speed
    Two USB 3 ports (compatible with USB 2 devices) and HDMI
    FaceTime HD camera
    Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand included
    Mac OS X El Capitan
    Force Touch Trackpad

The beauty of ANY MacBook Pro is its sleek design. This model is lightweight, thin and carved of a single piece of aluminum. If you buy a MacBook Pro and keep it for three years, you should get back roughly half of what you paid after three years. Try that with a PC! You'll be lucky to get back $200. on a three year old PC laptop.

MACs are very user friendly. Mac OS is the original and best visual based operating system - Windows is simply a clunky OSX emulator.

When you're ready for the best, there is no comparable - Apple MacBook Pro.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Z0RG1LLA_seriualTag.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	70
Working...
X